Come and celebrate with us!
Gilling East Village Hall is an ideal venue for family gatherings (reunion, funeral wake, anniversary, party), children’s parties, wedding receptions, dances, exhibitions, classes, meetings, hobbies and societies, indoor sports and community events such as the Christmas panto and Harvest supper. Please do use the following information to plan and book your event.
The main room in the village hall is 16m x 6m. It is a light and airy facility with a high vaulted ceiling and a hardwood floor. There are 10 modern trestle tables. 60 folding chairs and 50 banqueting chairs. There are 3 bistro style tables with 12 matching chairs. Capacity of the main hall is up to 100 for a seated event.
The kitchen has a domestic sized oven, fridge and chest freezer. There is basic crockery for 100 covers and cups and saucers and cutlery.
There is a meeting room above the kitchen for meetings.
There are accessible and modern toilet facilities.
Outside there is a grassy area with several items of playground equipment including a swing, slide, roundabout and climbing frame. There is a small football pitch for a kick about and the grounds have the model railway tracks.
If you’re not familiar with the facilities now on offer at the hall contact a committee member and arrange a viewing.
We’ve developed a set of documents related to hiring the hall which you can view here (click on the relevant link) and print them off as appropriate.
- Prices for booking – click here to see the latest prices
- Booking form – use the form below or download this Booking form for hiring the Village Hall
- The layout of the hall – click here to see the layout
- Conditions for hiring the hall – click here for terms and conditions
- DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) checks form – click here to download the checks form (docx)
- To check availability – click here
We really want to make the hall ‘come alive’, it’s a village community facility, we really want it to be busy!