Enjoy the hall and get involved!
All village hall events are listed below on the events list and calendar links. For more details check with our bookings administrator Lin Dyson on firstname.lastname@example.org .
Forthcoming special events:
Coffee morning in aid of The Samaritans, Saturday 25th January 2020 10.00am till 12.00pm
Indian Night Saturday 8th February doors open 6.30pm ready to eat at 7.00pm. £10 a head. Please book through email@example.com
Garden Wildlife Fair – Saturday 7th March 2020 1.00pm to 4.00pm more information to follow
Some of our regular events include:
- Art Group Thursday 10am – 1pm
- Dance Aerobics 6.15pm every Monday
- Flex and Tone 7.15pm every Monday
- Pilates 12.30pm to 1.30pm with Julie from Tuesday 7th January 2020
- Dynamic Flow Yoga 7.00pm every Tuesday from 14th January 2020
- Yoga 6.30pm every Thursday from 9th January 2020
- Bingo Night 7.00pm 24th January 2020
- The Quiz Night in the Fairfax, Arms Sunday 12th January and then on the second Sunday of each month at 8.00pm
You can also help us raise funds by buying the Village Hall tea towel, click here for a description.